As the new year nears, now is a great time for you show your employees some appreciation. Anything that shows they are recognized as valuable can make the difference for an employee who’s been giving it all they’ve got.
Recent PPAI studies have shown that recognition programs work:
- Recognition programs boost sales an average of 26%
- Promotional products as incentives can boost employee performance by 22%
- Team recognition boosts performance up to 44%
- Incentive programs that run for more than a year increase performance by 44%
- According to a recent survey, workers reported going 50 days since they last felt recognized.
Boosting morale is as easy as making use of in-house capabilities! Certificates and awards really give employers the opportunity to make recognition personal; we can print them, and a classy, branded holder to give with them, to boot! Nothing speaks as clearly as their own words: Custom thank-you cards are the perfect place to jot down thoughts on what an employee means to the company.
On the other hand, receiving jewelry (watch, ring, etc.), a high-quality plaque or a glass award is something the employee will cherish, and which serves as a constant reminder of their hard-earned achievement! These tangible awards, plaques and other recognition pieces are also critical. They greatly increase self-esteem and improve morale, they provide a visible reminder of achievement and appreciation, they are critical in our world’s changing business climate and economic times.
Here are the key attributes to an Awards and Recognition program:
- Reinforce company goals
- Helps strengthen the company’s brand
- Helps improve employee loyalty
- Encourages personal achievement
- Rewards performance
- Increases productivity
- Builds self-esteem and motivation
- Builds a sense of accomplishment
- Most importantly…it says, “thank-you!” For a job well done!
More facts about awards and recognition:
- Companies that incentivize employees are 44% more likely to have above average profits
- 47% of employee recognition gifts are company logo merchandise
- Companies spend $46 billion dollars on recognition programs each year
If employees have held steadfast through the ravages of the pandemic and helped you rise above, they deserve recognition.
Contact your Bankers consultant today to help you recognize and reward your best asset – your team!
A recent World at Work-study discovered that 85% to 95% of all company incentive programs reach or exceed their goals! A key asset for any company is their employees. Competition is keen today for this very important asset. As a result, an organization, in order to stay competitive, absolutely needs to make employees feel valued.
Studies have shown that companies that offer recognition programs outperform their competition, increase employee loyalty and are more highly thought of in the community. Awards & Recognition are increasingly important in today’s business environment and competition for the best workers is intense. At the same time, the importance of human resources is paramount – a company needs to obtain extraordinary results from ordinary people. Yet another factor is the attitude among today’s employees, who value job satisfaction over most other criteria.