The nation’s birthday is right around the corner – how will your business celebrate? The Fourth of July is a great time to hand out promotional products for events like parades. Communities often sponsor Independence Day parades and many area businesses get in on the action. No organization is left out – common participants include real estate agents, insurance bureaus, fire departments, chiropractors, dentists and locally owned restaurants and small businesses. What about your business? Parades are a great way to get the word out about your company.
A small nearby town hosts a great parade that lasts around an hour, with different companies walking, tossing out can coolers, flying disks and magnets along with many, many pounds of candy for the kids. Though candy is a favorite to toss from floats, it doesn’t leave a lasting impression or a reminder of the businesses that participated in the parade. After all, you’re looking for new business and new clients, so you want everyone to remember your name! Consider the alternatives listed below, and if you need help, contact us and we’ll connect you with one of our expert promotional product consultants.
Include your logo and an American flag! We have all these great products with patriotic themes, from some of our top lines:
- Plastic or nonwoven bags – recipients will love them, they’re great for holding all the products they’ll accumulate during the parade.
- Decals and magnets – a magnet on your customer’s refrigerator will be seen every day. We make them here at Bankers Advertising!
- Jar opener – kitchen items are always useful and popular.
- Sunscreen – not only will it show your company’s regard for proper health care, but it’s a reminder of your brand whenever they apply.
- Emery boards – great choice, especially for salons and beauty supply stores.
- Misting fan – ideal, especially for those sitting in the hot sun watching a parade. You know it’ll be appreciated!
- Flying disks – keep them entertained and spread the word about your company all summer long.
- Pens – a classic promotional product. Get them in red and blue or choose your company colors.
- Lip balm – also with SPF, perfect for summertime. You can even do a full-color process imprint.
- Can coolers – who doesn’t love these? Drinks stay colder longer and no perspiration on the table.
- Key tag – be All American with a flag key tag.
Now is the time to find out when your area is hosting parades. If you’re involved in more than one, consider cohesive product ideas and designs for even better branding. Again, if you need products, don’t hesitate to contact Bankers Advertising Company. We’re happy to help with custom ideas in a price range you’re comfortable with. Happy 4th of July!