Why Promotional Products
Experience the Power of Promotional Products
Promotional products are the only medium that engages all five senses. Customers can see, hear, touch, taste and even smell them. Plus, promotional products are easily affordable-yet their impression is long-lasting and readily measurable. Make promotional products an integral part of your marketing mix and watch clients grab onto your message.
Promotional products will:
- Drive traffic to your tradeshow booth
- Improve response rates on direct mail campaigns
- Increase referrals
- Improve return business
- Improve employee morale
According to a recent study, 76.1% of respondents could recall the advertiser's name on a promotional product that they had received in the past 12 months. In addition, 75.4% of respondents said they kept their promotional product because it was useful.
Your Partner for Success
We are a member of the Promotional Products Association International, the industry's only non-profit professional trade association. Members of PPAI meet the highest qualifications and standards in the industry, adhere to a professional code of ethics and display the PPAI logo and tagline "The Mark of a Professional." Product suppliers rely on professional promotional products distributors to sell their products because distributors act as promotional consultants and have the expertise to help you build and execute a successful promotion.
View the PPAI "Power Of Promotional Products" Presentation
Top Ten Reasons to Use Promotional Products
- 10 Open New Accounts - Stimulate interest and action during your off-season to avoid stagnant accounts and backward slide!
- 9 Promote New Facilities - Show your company's growth and success! Use a promotional product to notify existing and prospective customers of your new locations.
- 8 Motivate Employees - Don't forget the reason your company is successful - employees need motivation, just like your customers! Help grow a healthy and positive work environment. try a safety, recognition, or suggestion program!
- 7 Change Your Company or Product Name - Don't lose out on this opportunity to keep everyone informed about changes in your company. Put a reminder in front of them that they'll hang on to for years to come!
- 6 Develop Tradeshow Traffic - Skip the candy and jump out of the box at your next meeting, convention, or tradeshow with a unique promotional product. Visitors will be swarming your booth for a piece of the action!
- 5 Improve Customer Relationships - Every little bit counts even applies here. Each customer wants to know you appreciate their business, why not give them a solid gift to hold in their hand to make them sure?
- 4 Start Conversations - Searching for new business? A snazzy promotional product will get you in the door. Make it unique and personal to be certain you are not forgotten.
- 3 Introduce New Company Representatives - If you have new sales managers to introduce, print it on a note cube to remind your customers of their names at least 200 pages later. Promotional products are always at their fingertips.
- 2 Encourage Customers - Put your name at the tip of their tongue with a great, customized promotional product. Prompt them to think of you at every turn to help grow your business.
- 1 Brand Building - If your name is forgotten, you're in big trouble. Create a continuous presence with promotional products. They are the perfect solution to boredom with standard advertising.